1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Save Netscape Emails?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Horowitz, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Horowitz

Horowitz Thread Starter

Anyone know where netscape emails and bookmarks are saved and how to copy them? (My mobo died and want to back them up with my hdd as a slave drive on another puter before I do a fresh install of windows when I get back up)
    Any help would be greatly appreciated! (My girlfriend will kill me if I lose all of her emails, lol)

2. hewee

hewee

3. Horowitz

Horowitz Thread Starter

Thanks for the site! I am using 7.1 with Xp.
    Not sure if any of those tips will be usefull without being able to open the actual program (as it will be on a slave drive) but I will find out :)

4. hewee

hewee

It will show you where the files are and what you need to back up to get your profile back the way it was.
    Just read on what you have to do after a clean install on replacing the files from your backup.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/219676

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice