1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Saving copy of Bios settings

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Graham7516, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Graham7516

Graham7516 Thread Starter

is there any way i can save or print out my BIOS settings, without writting them all by hand, recently the printer port was turned off, had i known the original settings the remedy would have taken minutes instead of hours, thanking you all in anticipation. graham.

2. waggy19

waggy19

Hi Graham,
    I'm not sure if this will remedy your problem but within the BIOS there is an option to load defaults/load optimised defaults. If you use this option it will take the settings back to the way they where when you bought the computer and you will not have to save the settings/write them down.

3. techychick

techychick

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!