1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Saving emails onto Memory stick

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by peter.gottlieb, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. peter.gottlieb

peter.gottlieb Thread Starter

Please could you tell me how to save emails on a memory stick the easiest way instead of going one by one and saving I need to save the entire emails on a memory stick.
    Many thanks
    Peter Gottlieb

2. peter.gottlieb

3. 00trav

00trav

there isn't enough information to answer your question.
    1. what email program are you using
    2. what is the purpose of putting the emails on the stick (back up, share with someone else, remote access)

if you are looking for a portable email client that will run off the memory stick here is one
    http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/thunderbird_portable
    that way your email goes whereever you are
    if you are looking to back up all your emails, you can export them, file>import export (then select export)
    (that is for outlook, there are similar functions in other applications)

4. peter.gottlieb

I am using Outlook Express. The purpose of me doing this is incase the emails get lost and I need to see them because they are important.
    Peter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/643801

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice