Just a Tip Advise for someone collecting references
- Divide a category you want. EX(New Window with Car Images/New Window Truck Images)
- Put different categories in separate windows
- Open image in new tab as many pictures as you like for that window.
- After finished select the tab with the image
- Hover over the tab with mouse
- Press CTRL S
- Create new folder for specific image category
- Press Enter
- Then press CTRL U to close the window.
- And Repeat Again. And So on till it's done.
PS: If you get images named the same (EX: "Save as Untitled"[freakin hate it])
PS2: Can't remember how to enable the setting that allows it to rename doubles or same file images. But I think it shws up as an option when you're downloading or something.
PS3: This is all done with Google Chrome.
ENJOY YOUR DOWNLOADS!!