Saving old photos from MySpace

kieran91

Hi I've managed to access my old MySpace after 10 years and it doesn't load properly and many old photos are missing which I am ok with most are there. However there is a download data option (will attach screenshots) and when clicked it comes up with lots of URL type stuff. It's very slow to use or load the photos individually to copy so I was wondering how to use that data to download the photos onto my phone to then upload to Google drive. (I'm using android).

Thanks, Kieran.

Deleted the screenshots after realising had personal stuff on!!

Last edited:

texasbullet

Ramon
I am not sure if you can right click on your picture and select "save image as" and save it into your HDD.

I would screen shoot the photos and save that way. I screen shoot all the time on my android phone then use an app called PhotoGrid that is very simple to crop. Are you accessing the site via a mobile browser? If your mobile browser is in mobe view try desktop view or the other way around. Also try from a computer browser and see what happens. Mary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online