Saving Outlook 2007 data in personal folder

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shillguy

I'm using Win'7, with MS Outlook 2007 on a C2D PC.
I would like to save the data of Outlook '07 in my personal folder instead of the default location. Kindly help.
Thanks in advance

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
Are you asking that you would like tha move your PST file from it current location to adifferent folder that you have?
Tell use where you would like to move the PST file to?

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
Find where it is currently, and move it where you want it.
Then when you open Outlook it will not be found, you will need to tell Outlook where to find the PST file and from that time on there should be no problem in it being found.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online