Saving streaming Videos on the hard disk

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

yul

Is there any software available which can record/save streaming real media videos to be viewed offline?

I have tried to download the .rm file but that does not work.I have tried downloading the .rm file from download managers with no success.

So I was wondering whether it would be possible to record them while it is been streamed.

appreciate all the help I can get.

it is possible but the source has to be set up to allow it. most providers of streaming video do not allow that.

Hi milomorai, I have always found an URL in the source of a page, no matter the type of streaming. Just take a look at the 2 links above. Of course, youhave to dig in the TIF to find out some files but as the streaming itself is of course an URL, it's just a matter of time. The freeware URL Snooper is also able to locate the right URL and then, you can paste it in Net Transport, the only freeware which allows downloading rtsp and mms streams.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online