Saving to Jump Drive

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cheryl

Before I reinstalled Windows XP on my laptop I saved everything to my Jump Drive for reinstallation. I saved all my info in the address book from Outlook Express and also saved my info on the Microsoft Calendar. I looked in Drive E and confirmed that the info was there. Then I reinstalled Windows XP - downloaded all the drivers, etc. I then went to reinstall everything I had saved on my Jump Drive (E). All went smoothly except when I opened up my Address Book - it was blank as well as the calendar. Why would it show up in the Jump Drive and then it was not there later? What went wrong and how can I prevent this from happening again?

Thank you.

:confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts