1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Saving web pages in one file with all images

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by turbo313, Apr 22, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. turbo313

turbo313 Thread Starter

Hi,

I currently use Firefox and Chrome Plugins (Save Page WE and SingleFile) to same a web page as a single file that I can view offline later or save for archive purposes.

One issue I cannot figure out is how to save all images on a page when some are thumbnails that can be expanded.

For example, if you go to a Craigslist ad for an item for sale, you will see the main product image, and the thumbnails for the other images below it. And you can click next to see the larger version of each image without leaving the page or going to a new link. However, when I save the webpage as a single file using any plugin or software that I could find, it captures the active image and the thumbnails, but I cannot browse all the embedded thumbnails images offline in expanded view.

Any suggestions on how to download a single file webpage where all the images can be viewed full size would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. 2twenty2

2twenty2

Try this:

FireFox - Right click on page and select "Save Page As..." then on "Save As Type:" select "Web Page, Complete" from the drop down menu.

3. 2twenty2

2twenty2

Or you can............

Firefox > File > Save Page As > Save As Type > Web Page Complete > Save

4. D.T.W.

D.T.W.

That will be work.I do that lot of times.if you can't images on the webpage go and open the folder of page. Their is the images

5. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    It has been a long time since I did this, I just saved the web page as a PDF.

Do a Google and you will find way to many ways to do this.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1226115

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice