1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sbcglobal.net Email Password Denied

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by bobsedge, Mar 1, 2019.

1. bobsedge

bobsedge Thread Starter

A day or two ago, my many years old password for one of my two sbcglobal.net email accounts quit working. Not the different passwords for each account, only one. I attempted to use the procedure suggested by ATT and via Google suggestions I found on how to reset the password, but all failed to allow the needed access. It appears the account is locked; most likely because of my many failed attempts to access the prescribed password change procedure. The only contact given on Yahoo (telephone) is for ATT account holders only, not users of the old free sbcglobal.net email service.

Does anyone have a real phone number or email address to contact ATT technical support? If so I would hope I could remedy the problem. I tried the technical support link on the Yahoo site, but, like the phone number, is for ATT account holders only. I know I could just create a new email address on gmail or others and move on, but there are many thousands of folks who use my old sbcglobal.net address. I have spent many hour trying to solve this issue, with no success at all.

Thanks for your help!

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1223794

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice