1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Scaling fix for multi-monitor setup?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Saturable, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saturable

Saturable Thread Starter

First Name:
    Mark
    I'm sure most of you are aware that the DPI scaling in Windows 10 is awful. It makes a lot of text in apps look very blurry, and the only fix is to download a third-party option. However, every third-party option I've seen does not allow for individual scaling (I have a 1440p and 2160p monitor), so the scaling is "universal" on both monitors. I prefer to set my 2160p monitor at 175% and my 1440p at 125%.

Does anybody know of any programs that allow for this?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1217593

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice