Scandisk boot problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Alex4

Ok, yesterday when I was installing some updates for one of my games, I had the grave misfortune to have the blue screen of death bestowed upon me. This forced me to hard boot my computer. Upon boot up scandisk proceeded to run on my 2nd hard drive. Scandisk now freezes every time I boot. It dosen't start to run, just the familiar blue scandisk screen starts. This happens every single time I boot. The only way to get my computer to boot is by either replacing the 2nd hard drive with a different one, or unplugging it altogether. This is becoming very annoying. Please help me! :mad:

Test the secondary HDD to see if it has gone bad. Sounds like it has gone bad. It does happen at strange times.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts