1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Scanner problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MousePotato, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MousePotato

MousePotato Thread Starter

Hi - I have an HP Officejet d145 All-in-One printer, scanner, fax and copier. When I scan a photo that has white in it, it always comes up pink. I've tried adjusting the hues, but it distorts the whole picture. Any ideas on how to solve this? Thank you.

2. Piringa

Piringa

I remember that my scanner would have a dark line through one section of the scanner. It ended up being literally cockroach droppings. I opend it all and took it apart and found the small roach droppings right on the lens. If its not your glass or mirrors it must be your lens. Be carefull not to brake anything if you decide to open it.

3. Piringa

Piringa

It might be complicated to mess with cuz Its a printer scanner and all that in one. I suggest you get it done by pro's.

4. MousePotato

MousePotato Thread Starter

Well my glass is clean and clear and I can assure you that I don't have cockroach droppings in my house, let alone my scanner. Looking forward to hearing suggestions from others. Thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/173347

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice