Scanner/SCSI Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kirby

My scanner was up and running fine when I first got my computer. But I was having conflicts with one of its components and my online banking program. So I either deleted or dis-associated the offending component (been so long I don't remember exactly what I did) I assumed that when I wanted to used the scanner again all I would have to do is delete my scanner software and reinstall and everything could go back to normal. Wrong!

I am getting the followng error message:

++++ PROBLEM DESCRIPTION +++++
++++ SAT ERROR ID: A SCSI problem occurred.
Open the log file to find out more.
++++ ERROR TAG: ERR_SCSI_CHECK_SENSE
++++++++ERROR STRING: check sense
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DataView Attach-Detach mismatch.

Suggestions, please!

check device manager to see if there's any conflic,
if not, reinstall scanner software,
if not work, search the web site for you scanner, they must have a section where faq is aviliable.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online