Scanner UMAX2100 Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tndude

Subject scanner works as far as scanning a document, however, I cannot copy a document direcly to printer, and the light stays on all the time. Appreciate any help.

The copy button has to be associated with your printer. They often require setup of the buttons for them to work. There are also settings on many scanners that keep the scanner warmed up if you plan o work with it for long periods and don’t want to wait for the warm-up every time you use it. Go through your settings in VistaScan.

tndude

Hey slipe. I went to VistaScan and messed around with some buttons, ran test scan, tried copier button again on scanner and it works now. Thanks for the info. Wish I could tell you exactly what my fix was. I did reinstall my printer the other day and just deleted the original install today. Maybe that had something to do with it. I will wait and see if light goes out. It use to, especially when I cut the computer off. Will let you know. Thanks again.

tndude

Light goes out now also slipe so everything with scanner is AOK. Thanks. You guy are good.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online