1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Scanner

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Evilarch, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evilarch

Evilarch Thread Starter

ok this took me a while to do this but i had internet problems.

I formatted my computer a long time back and i can't install my scanner because it is saying that the TWAIN driver is missing.

I run Windows 98 and the scanner is a Canon CanoScan N670U.

Please help: my sisters are starting to get a bit irate.

2. Moby

Moby

You can get drivers for the scanner HERE

3. SW13123

SW13123

I also have been trying to install a canoscan lide 30. The software does not auto load, so i go to run, browse, cd drive and open the setup icon. Afterwhich the install screen opens. When i click on the "start install" files start to unzip, but when the next window opens (file progress) it just hangs. I thought that it was the cd so i went to the canon web site. There i found a link to download the software. It still hung at the same spot. I have done everything from ad-aware to manually cleaning through dos. Anyone can help?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170925

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice