1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Scanning and merging papers, for a CV

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Eilenach, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eilenach

Eilenach Thread Starter

Hi,

I'm scanning my certificates for my CV, and I have quickly realized that jpeg-files simply become to big, so I've decided to go for pspimage, which seem to keep the files very small.

However, I'm not sure how to merge them? For instance, my graduation certificate is 4 pages, which I'd like to have in one file. Combining the "pictures" in Word (and converting the doc to pdf) results in a big file as well.

Is there a neat way to just put the psp-pictures one after another?

Thanks in advance!

2. Eilenach

Eilenach Thread Starter

I've realized that inserting psp-files in a Word document also seems to result in very strange results.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!