1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Scheduled tasks

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by DUX99, Jan 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DUX99

DUX99 Thread Starter

Since I upgraded to AOL 8.0, I have had nothing but grief. I have called AOL and gotten some help but still can't have my AOL sound turned on because it interfers with my ability to log on, AOL said to turn it off but no help as to how to get it turned back on with out interference.

Main problem: I cannot bring up "scheduled tasks" when I click on it I either get nothing or a message that says "action cancelled" I tried to update my Windows ME amd received a notice that it failed with the note "Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1, failed". I have run Norton and have no bugs, any suggestions?

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I'd start by getting a real ISP instead of lame AOL! :rolleyes: FWIW, I've seen tons of problems being reported about AOL 8, and most people are sticking to version 7 for that reason.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116272

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice