School Network

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bob121

At school we can not get on anything at school because they block it all and i make a proxy and keep changing the name when they block it but im getting sick of it and i was woundering if theres anyway i can run a proxy of my pen drive because i could not run the proxy of it because its php and it can not be a .exe file because you can not run these at school

Thanks James

I think that you are not allowed to ask about this here as it is a form of hacking. I'll notify a mod and get their opinion.

And no, yo cannot put a web-based proxy on your memory stick, that is not how they work.

bob121

i no you cant put a web based one on but is there some other sort other than .exe

DoubleHelix

Banned
I doubt your school blocks everything. My guess is that it blocks stuff that isn't necessary for your education. Attempting to circumvent the restrictions could land you in trouble.

bob121

i already get in touble im not bothered about trouble im bothered about beening able to go on what i want god i hate dansgaurdian

Triple6

Rob
Sorry, but we won't help you get around restrictions put in place by the institution, its their network and they are allowed to limit what they want and its against our rules to assist in such matters therefore I'm closing this.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
bob121 said:
i already get in touble im not bothered about trouble im bothered about beening able to go on what i want god i hate dansgaurdian
I suggest from your writing style, that you really should be doing more studying. I'd pay particular attention to grammar and spelling. :rolleyes:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online