1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

School Network

Discussion in 'Networking' started by bob121, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bob121

bob121 Thread Starter

At school we can not get on anything at school because they block it all and i make a proxy and keep changing the name when they block it but im getting sick of it and i was woundering if theres anyway i can run a proxy of my pen drive because i could not run the proxy of it because its php and it can not be a .exe file because you can not run these at school

Thanks James

2. jackdw

jackdw

I think that you are not allowed to ask about this here as it is a form of hacking. I'll notify a mod and get their opinion.

And no, yo cannot put a web-based proxy on your memory stick, that is not how they work.

3. bob121

bob121 Thread Starter

i no you cant put a web based one on but is there some other sort other than .exe

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

I doubt your school blocks everything. My guess is that it blocks stuff that isn't necessary for your education. Attempting to circumvent the restrictions could land you in trouble.

5. bob121

bob121 Thread Starter

i already get in touble im not bothered about trouble im bothered about beening able to go on what i want god i hate dansgaurdian

6. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Sorry, but we won't help you get around restrictions put in place by the institution, its their network and they are allowed to limit what they want and its against our rules to assist in such matters therefore I'm closing this.

7. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I suggest from your writing style, that you really should be doing more studying. I'd pay particular attention to grammar and spelling. :rolleyes:

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/536070

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice