school project lagging like CRAZY

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

FrankSinatra

Hi,

Me and some friends are trying to build a website as an assiment for school ( you can pick whatever topic you want) for somereason, ours is really laggy.....like it almost crashed one of the G3 imacs at school.

any ideas as to why? file is too large to attach I tempuarly uploaded it to one of my ftp servers http://www.bsatroop1001.com/temp/rock.zip

FrankSinatra

um......please stay on topic it is one of my servers, the website is for school not public use....I uploaded it in a zip so you can d o w n l o a d it and check out teh source, see why you think it is lagging soooo bad.

FrankSinatra said:
um......please stay on topic it is one of my servers, the website is for school not public use....I uploaded it in a zip so you can d o w n l o a d it and check out teh source, see why you think it is lagging soooo bad.
ugh, sorry I was confused...

the link's not working anyways. out of bandwidth maybe?

if your site's slow, you might want to switch to a diffrent host.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online