Science

T

Tuppence2

Thank you for the link to refdesk. I hadn't heard of it before. Am using it as my home page.

:)

Deke -

that's absolutely fascinating. It really puts things in perspective, and for me reinforces the idea that God is behind it all. Uh oh - i hope i didn't just open up a can of worms with that sentence.:D

Tom

Stoner

Banned
Hi Ya tomlunt!

Quote:
-----------------
that's absolutely fascinating. It really puts things in perspective, and for me reinforces the idea that God is behind it all. Uh oh - i hope i didn't just open up a can of worms with that sentence
---------------

Not at all :)

But the decription of my favorite beverage at:

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/beershots/index.html

left out the fact that it is made from the 'crystal clear mountain spring waters of Latrobe,PA.'
Now that's somthing everyone should know :) :)

Deke40

Originally posted by Ol Sarge:
www.refdesk.com is full of that good stuff.
I wasn't going to give every thing away at once.

Have been using Refdesk for my homepage since I got my pc two years ago. When you first get it you can spend days going deeper and deeper into the links on it.

This is when I first got on the TechGuy Forum, #40.

http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76562&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

Old Sarge- I just noticed I was 12 days old when you came in to this world. I hope your facilties are holding together better than mine.

LANMaster

Banned
Deke wrote
Old Sarge- I just noticed I was 12 days old when you came in to this world. I hope your facilties are holding together better than mine.
Thanks for making me feel a bit younger Deke.
I'm sure glad you and Old Sarge are here.

T

Tuppence2

Apparently, I need a plug-in to view the Micro-Magnet site, but Win2K is not mentioned as one of the platforms supported. NT is, though. Will that work for Win2K. Or should I download Java somewhere else? and where?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online