1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

SCO Unix - Stream Resources Question

Discussion in 'Linux and Unix' started by mtbg, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtbg

mtbg Thread Starter

Eversince the IP address has been changed I'm running out of STREAM resources. I then go into Scoadmin -> Kernal and Hardware Manager -> Tune Kernel Parameters and increase the values for NSSTREAMS and NSTRPAGES. That works for awhile, maybe one day, before netnet -m begins showing failures.

I'm not an expert at Tuning the Kernel. Is there anywhere I might look to resolve this problem?

Thanks

2. Whiteskin

Whiteskin

Helping <http://www.tek-tips.com/gviewthread.cfm/pid/58/qid/809196>?

Question: Where do you use SCO Unix? Its so rare to see a place that still runs it.

3. lotuseclat79

lotuseclat79

Hi mtbg,

Try what the first poster at No memory for streams (NSTRPAGES) - SCO did to recover from similar problem + read through the entire thread for more information.

-- Tom

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/218046

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice