Scrabble-type game for iPhone and Blackberry

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DorsetDenizen

I regularly play a Scrabble-type game (called 'Words with Friends') with my son using our iPhones. These games a re a little drawn out, as he lives in Melbourne and I am in England, so the time difference prolongs the games a bit! My other son, who lives in England, wants to join in but he has a Blackberry and there doesn't appear to be a Blackberry version of Words for Friends. Does anyone know of this type of game which runs on both iPhones and Blackberries?

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
I believe there is WordRival and Lexulous that are similar and run on both.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online