1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Screen Capture

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by DeanSlotness, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. DeanSlotness

DeanSlotness Thread Starter

Hi,

Does anyone know about any software which I could use to record my friend’s webcam? She teases on webcam and I want to record it 

I will really appreciate if someone could help me out here.

Thank you and advance

2. LyleMata

LyleMata

lol, One of my friend is also like yours. But from when I got an amazing software and use it. She never does this to me. There are many out there, I don’t want to write a name here and make it look like spam but if you know how to use search engines like google.
    Just search and you will get some 

3. CarmenLopez

CarmenLopez It's My Birthday!

I use webcam Capture for this purpose. It’s just a tiny program that does it all.

Use Webcam Video Capture to make people witness what you want to convey through an audio-visual medium. There are times when sharing exactly what you see on your screen is the quickest and clearest way to communicate.
    It enables you to:
    * Capture and Share Anything : Webcam(s), any window, part of the screen or full screen to AVI or WMV video formats.
    * Instruct Others With Quick "How-To" Illustrations : Demonstrate a product, create a presentation with your own audio narration, make a voiceover tutorial, or walk through a website review.

You can download it from
    http://www.webcamsimulator.com/download/wvcsetup.exe

Captop:
    [​IMG]

4. biz_guy

biz_guy

5. ferri001

ferri001

I use 1AVCenter which is a really cool piece of software because it costs the same as a purely webcam recorders but it has a ton of other features.
    If you want to check it out go to :
    http://sof2ware.com/

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/604425

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice