screen data capture

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sillybilly

Hi, does anyone know of an easy way to get a screen shot which includes the mouse pointer...i'm usng the printscrn options and also a package called printkey to no avail....i need to get some shots of mouse pointers from Excel...

Help would be much appreciated on this....

Silly

Do you have by any chance a copy of Lotus Smart Suite? It has one nice little utility to not only capture stationery screen shots but a movie like clip. That will also include your mouse pointer, clicks, etc.

Don't know about Printkey as I updated to PrintKey Pro. It has an option in the "OPTIONS" menu to "Show Cursor". This will not show the mouse but you can place the cursor wherever you want it
** OR **
highlight a string and PKPro will show it.

sillybilly

thanks to all for your help, I managed to get the download suggested and that works great,

Cheers

S

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online