1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

screen data capture

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by sillybilly, Jan 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sillybilly

sillybilly Thread Starter

Hi, does anyone know of an easy way to get a screen shot which includes the mouse pointer...i'm usng the printscrn options and also a package called printkey to no avail....i need to get some shots of mouse pointers from Excel...

Help would be much appreciated on this....

Silly

2. Raphael

Raphael

I use ScreenHunter. You can download it www.wisdom-soft.com I use the free version, and really enjoy it.

3. AbvAvgUser

AbvAvgUser

Do you have by any chance a copy of Lotus Smart Suite? It has one nice little utility to not only capture stationery screen shots but a movie like clip. That will also include your mouse pointer, clicks, etc.

4. dmorse03

dmorse03

Don't know about Printkey as I updated to PrintKey Pro. It has an option in the "OPTIONS" menu to "Show Cursor". This will not show the mouse but you can place the cursor wherever you want it
    ** OR **
    highlight a string and PKPro will show it.

5. sillybilly

sillybilly Thread Starter

thanks to all for your help, I managed to get the download suggested and that works great,

Cheers

S

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112456

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice