1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Screen Disappears

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by Midjun, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Midjun

Midjun Thread Starter

Lately, I will lose the screen I am working on for pictures to upload. How do I correct this, or do I need to bring my computer to the Mac store?
    Thanks for any input.

2. brooklynboy

brooklynboy

When you say you lose the screen, do you mean the screen goes completely blank? Do you have to reboot your MAC to get the screen back?

Does this happen only when you are uploading pictures? Incidentally, where are you uploading pictures to? iCloud or another site?

3. aaryanchhabra

aaryanchhabra

that occasionally happens with me too.. all u can do is try to shut down the computer using the short cut key combination and restart it
    im not quite sure what it is because i press all the command buttons + delete+ power button, but u can sure look that up and restart ur comp whenever this happens

4. brooklynboy

brooklynboy

Just out of curiosity, does it compete the upload?

5. brooklynboy

brooklynboy

One last question, does your MAC go into sleep mode while in the middle of the file transfer?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211907

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice