Screen Flickering (Mostly when moving mouse)?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ginbars

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to look at my issue. :D

I have a Nvidia RTX 2060 Super. I use the 2 DP's on the back of the card. I notice on screen one there is moderate flickering, some times when I move over an icon or just when the screen isn't doing anything. I updated all my drivers, my computer is updated and I even went as far to send the graphics card to Nvidia for a RMA replacement and I still have the problem. When I took the cables in the back of the graphics card and swapped them, the flickering does move screens occasionally but not all the time.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

If the flickering seems to change screens as you swap the cables, then go buy new cables.

Ginbars

If the flickering seems to change screens as you swap the cables, then go buy new cables.
Hello! So I have went and purchased new cables and the issue still persists. I really feel like I'm running out of options!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online