Screen flipping

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aniretake

Yesterday i was in college in class. One girl accidentally pressed CTRL+Alt+Up Arrow and her screen with Excel flipped upside down. (y) It was so much fun. We all wanted to play a joke at home or at work, but it did not work there. I believe there should be some special program installed. Does anyone know which one? I would love to try it on my friends. Thank you.

I believe this would be a feature of the video card, if yours doesn't support
this feature then it won't work.

Have a look in Display Properties->Settings tab->Advanced, if your card has
the feature you should find some settings in there.

Aniretake... if your still looking for that software, drop me an e-mail and I'll send it to you. This will turn any screen upside down.

I have a Dell monitor with a built-in Intel graphics card, and these instructions are probably similar for most built-in video cards. I first had to go to the advanced display settings, open up the graphics properties under "Intel Extreme Graphics 2," go to the rotation tab, enable rotation, go to the hot keys tabs, and *finally* assign the hot keys.

If your after a little kinda prank which plays with your screen try high contrast keys :) left shift, left Alt + print Screen a little box pops up make sure the little tick box isnt ticked in the corner and click ok. do the same buttons to turn it off. :D Yes, i am very sad :rolleyes:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online