Screen freezes when accessing parts of web sites

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JodiVB

First, I'm not tech savvy at all... so if you could talk in "idiot speak" I'd very much appreciate it! LOL...
Ok, so for the past 2 weeks I've been trying to order holiday cards via Snapfish or Walmart online. I can get on to the web sites... even log onto my accounts... I choose the card style I want & the paper type. Then next step SHOULD be to take me to where I add my own photos etc (which are already uploaded to both accounts, so not an upload issue). Here is where my screen just freezes... I get their version of the hourglass (just a circle of dots mid screen) and thats it... nothing loads! Now I know I used them both just fine all last year. I have disabled pop-up blocker, I even tried to disable windows firewall (briefly) just to see if that was it, but neither made any difference... still can't get on these sites. I deleted then re-installed adobe flash player, but that did nothing either... HELP... now its a matter of how frustrated I am!! :eek:

Oh, and I downloaded that program you mention and this is what came back:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Service Pack 2, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5800 @ 2.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3963 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family, 1854 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 303743 MB, Free - 44139 MB;
Motherboard: TOSHIBA, Portable PC
Antivirus: Lavasoft Ad-Watch Live! Anti-Virus, Updated and Enabled

JodiVB

I've seen that lots of people have checked this post but I've not been able to get any answers... is there anything else I can send to help? I still can't access those parts of the web sites I mentioned above:confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online