screen problem , dropped netbook

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

joanne1972

hi

I have a acer netbook which I accidently knocked off the bed, the screen hasnt smashed, i get a load of lines, if i press the screen , i can see half of the normal windows page on one side, im guessing It will need a new screen, not fixed anything like this before, any advice please, ive had it hooked up to a moniter on vga moode and everything else is fine with the netbook, thanks

SUEOHIO

SUE
Since it was dropped more than likely something in the screen got damaged and will have to be repaired or replaced.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online