1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Screen Recording Playback is Skipping

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by davidleetv2, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidleetv2

davidleetv2 Thread Starter

Whenever I record my screen with Camtasia (7) or Jing, etc and playback in editing or after rendering and producing, there will be 3 or 4 places the video and sound skips. My video and sound card drivers are current. I'm running Windows 7 and the computer itself is only about 10 mos old. I'm only trying to do some very basic screen capturing videos with maybe only 2 or 3 annotations along the way.

What's weird is it worked before a few months back, so I dont know if some hardware settings are wrong now or settings in the programs now, but I ran Jing just to see if it was maybe Camtasia and I replicated the problem in Jing as well.

I've got 399mb of storage available and 2.0 mb ram if that matters.

I'm a newbie to all of this so please speak in layman's terms.

Please help!
    Thanks, David Lee

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1029791

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice