screen saver not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dei83

screen saver is not working. dell xps410 window xp i have gone to setup and uncheck most of the boxs to find out what program is kepting it from working.but cant fix it

Which screen saver program are you referring to? Did you download it from the web?

dei83

Screensaver came loaded in windows xp,i found out that it is my microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse, i unplug the USB cable from my computer and screensaver works,

hello
yes it did work but lately i haven't
't tried..
and i did it today and just can't make it to work...

dei83

my kayboad and mouse works, but when it's hooked up screensaver not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online