Screencast Software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Tabvla

I am looking for recommendations for Screencast Software in the following categories: -

1. Free
2. 30-day Trial
3. Paid - under US$100

Thanks

T.

Tabvla

Thanks Tony.

Looks interesting. I will give it a trial run today.

T.

Tabvla

Mecoffee, thanks for the suggestions and the links.

1. Icecream Screen Recorder. Don't know that one, so will give it a test-run today.

2. Screencast-o-matic. I have already tested this product in-depth and have the following comments: -

a) Limited functionality. Only suitable for the most basic of screen recording tasks.
b) Security issues. Installs in AppData folder not Program Files folder. Circumvents UAC authorisation.
c) Multiple installs. Requires each User Account to install separately.
d) Unhelpful support. Support consultant's reply was unprofessional to a point of being rude.

T.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online