Screensaver Replacement Software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobcat5536

Due to Windows updates, my screensaver has developed a mind of its own. If I set it to come on in 15 minutes, it may come on or it may not. I've left and come back an hour or more later and it's still not on. There is no set pattern. Sometimes it works and sometimes not, but never works according to the time you set it to. If I change it to 1 minute and apply, it will come on and then I can change back to 15 minutes and it will then work for a while. I would like to go into display properties and set it to none and find some replacement software to take the place of Windows. Anyone know of anything or if they even make such a thing ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts