1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

screenshot :)

Discussion in 'Games' started by kressner, Feb 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kressner

kressner Thread Starter

what do yall think ?
    (a map that i made in battlecraft)
    (lol)

Attached Files:

2. buddhafabio

buddhafabio

leaves look odd.
    no minimap
    what is up with the ships

3. Cris_Cr0ss

Cris_Cr0ss

Ya the ships are messed you need a mini map and fix up the trees which im aware all were mentioined and how bout posting a few more screenies from diff spots.

BTW you mite want to add a few more things. and PS its called battlefield not battlecraft

4. kressner

kressner Thread Starter

hey criscross kidrapper i know what im sayin..
    this is a level that i made in battlecraft map editor
    i dont have any other screens about my construction etc.. cuz bc pissed me off.

by the way it was my first map on bc so i just putted things all around for tring to see if it was gona work..

is criscross the rapper not dead or somthing?

5. kressner

kressner Thread Starter

humm...? tropical plants in battle of bulge??? wtf

(i made that)

Attached Files:

6. Cris_Cr0ss

Cris_Cr0ss

no im no rapper altho i do listen to rap. that is the same screenshot as teh first and that game looks alot like battle field:1942 i would know i have it. But i dunno never heard of BC. anways ya work on the graphics just a little or try a different editor, google it.!

7. McTimson

McTimson

Battlecraft is the editor he used to make that map, it is for Battlefield 1942.

Anyway, yea, I don't know what kind of a response you're expecting...I mean, you just posted a screenshot of basically random crap thrown together....then you posted it again. So um....yea....good luck...?

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/204771

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice