ScreenShot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sandyscorp

I am having trouble with one of my programs, and they want me to take a "screen shot" of certain pages. I have had no luck doing this. They said to press Ctrl, Prtscrn, and then paste that in the Email. I tried that many rimes, but when I press Ctrl Prtscrn, nothing happens - no response at all.

Any ideas?

Sandy Levey

push your printscreen/sysrq button on your keyboard, after your done, go to start/program/ accessories then go to paint

in paint go to Edit then click paste, this will paste the screen shot into paint, then to save the img click file/save and save it as a jpeg

When you run printscreen, it is such a small process for the machine that to be honest, there is no noticeable difference onscreen, on my pc i have found the mouse will flicker when it is pressed....very subtle to nothing at all. Usually once pressed as previously stated, pressing CNTRL V on any imaging program will paste it into the program where you can do what you want with it from there. :).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!