1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ScreenShot

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by sandyscorp, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sandyscorp

sandyscorp Thread Starter

I am having trouble with one of my programs, and they want me to take a "screen shot" of certain pages. I have had no luck doing this. They said to press Ctrl, Prtscrn, and then paste that in the Email. I tried that many rimes, but when I press Ctrl Prtscrn, nothing happens - no response at all.

Any ideas?

Sandy Levey

2. MindEraser

MindEraser

push your printscreen/sysrq button on your keyboard, after your done, go to start/program/ accessories then go to paint

in paint go to Edit then click paste, this will paste the screen shot into paint, then to save the img click file/save and save it as a jpeg

3. sandyscorp

sandyscorp Thread Starter

thanks, that sounds good and seemed to work
    Sandy

4. new tech guy

new tech guy

When you run printscreen, it is such a small process for the machine that to be honest, there is no noticeable difference onscreen, on my pc i have found the mouse will flicker when it is pressed....very subtle to nothing at all. Usually once pressed as previously stated, pressing CNTRL V on any imaging program will paste it into the program where you can do what you want with it from there. :).

5. MindEraser

MindEraser

np glad to see that you got it to work

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/594403

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice