1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

script causing firefox to not respond

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by haley8282, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haley8282

haley8282 Thread Starter

hello i am new to this site. this is is my first thread so please, be patient with me. :)
    i recently installed the newest version of firefox and now i keep getting this msg at the beginning of my browsing session and sometimes non-stop--- Script: chrome://ciff/content/core/dca/processors/AjaxClickProcessor.js:51. sometimes it can happen very often even if i say stop script and other times it only happens once or twice. but more often than not it happens lol. which really stinks!!! is there anyone who can please help me. preferrably a quick and easy fix would be nice lol. also which do you prefer google chrome, ie8 or firefox. i used to have ie8 but it caused my comp to constantly hang. i had read that this does happen with it too because of all the great options it has to offer. well i dont think so. lol and i was a devoted user of the browser also. however when i first installed firefox i noticed how much faster it was than ie8. now it still is faster but not nearly as fast as it was when i first started using it a couple mos. back. thanx everyone who answers this!!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!