1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

script error handler not defined

Discussion in 'Games' started by bumblejacket, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bumblejacket

bumblejacket Thread Starter

there was a guy who posted here earlier with the following, and it matches my problem exactly down to the part about my son, so can someone please help find what the problem is? i have xp, and I have done everything i can think of to fix it.

2. Jtoast

Jtoast

This application was release in 1999 for windows 95/98. It is sometimes very difficult, if not impossible to get this applications to run on XP or vista.

Here are a few suggestions.

1) Try Compatibility Mode

2) Try turning your hardware acceleration down a few notches and see if it helps...right click on an open spot on your desktop, select properties, advanced, troubleshoot tab. slide the bar to the left. see if it helps.

3. bumblejacket

bumblejacket Thread Starter

The thing is, it WAS working on a computer with XP, but it didn't have any service packs. this one is SP3. and it's on compatibility mode. I have tried the hardware acceleration thing and got nothing but i'll try again now.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/776076

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice