Script error.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bangaL

I am working on an imageboard, and after I make a post on it I get the following error;

"Warning: preg_replace(): Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/chippune/public_html/inc/classes/parse.class.php on line 194

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chippune/public_html/inc/classes/parse.class.php:194) in /home/chippune/public_html/board.php on line 341

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chippune/public_html/inc/classes/parse.class.php:194) in /home/chippune/public_html/board.php on line 345

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chippune/public_html/inc/classes/parse.class.php:194) in /home/chippune/public_html/board.php on line 348

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chippune/public_html/inc/classes/parse.class.php:194) in /home/chippune/public_html/inc/func/misc.php on line 76"

I have taken backups of the files in mention to play with, but so far I don't know what to edit them into.

(example)
On ::
Warning: preg_replace(): Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/chippune/public_html/inc/classes/parse.class.php on line 194

My 194 line looks like this:
$buffer = ($line['regex'] == 1) ? preg_replace($replace_word, $replace_replacedby, $buffer) : str_ireplace($replace_word, $replace_replacedby, $buffer);

Does anyone here understand this error?

Thanks a bunch.

Last edited:
The error message is telling you where your problem is: within the preg_replace statement.

You should look at your variables being passed to this function. Try printing out $replace_word, $replace_replacedby, and $buffer, each on their own line, and make sure they look like what you think they should look like. One (or more) of them is the culprit.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online