Script error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

whitewoof

I have encountered this error while installing a program. Can anyone help me or explain what i need to do to correct it :confused:

Attachments

installing what program on what operating system ???i am not einstein :),more infos please

whitewoof

Sorry :eek: I am running windows XP sp1 and the program I was trying to install was Aquatica Scenery Maker and all I got was this message saying I have a an Error in GLPRO Script. :eek:

I have also run PC Bug Doctor and it fixed some errors but not this one. (????)

When I try to run Aquatica 3D, I get a message saying "could not find compatible 3D device"

This error could mean one of the following:

There is no 3D graphics card installed on your computer
You do not have the latest version of Microsoft DirectX installed
You do not have the latest drivers installed for your 3D graphics card
The latest version of DirectX can be download free from the Microsoft web site at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.aspx?url=/windows/directx/downloads/default.htm

For the latest graphics card drivers, go to the web site of the manufacturer of your graphics card where you should be able to download the appropriate graphic card driver.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is Aquatica 3D showing error messages all of a sudden?

If Aquatica 3D is causing errors all of a sudden, it is likely that either one or more of the fish, scenery or sounds is corrupted. If you can identify the last fish, scenery or sound files that you installed then delete it from the relevant folder inside the Aquatica 3D folder which should be located in C:\Program files. If you do not remember the last item or items that you installed, then you will need to uninstall everything and start again.

To uninstall Aquatica 3D

Delete a folder called Aquatica 3D which should be located in C:\Program files
Delete the original installation files aq3d.exe or aq3d-mbr.exe from your computer
Download Aquatica 3D again from the Aquatica web site download page
Reinstall it and unlock it with the same registration name and unlock codes that you were originally supplied with.

check this page maybe the answer is here ,try to delete it and reinstall
http://www.clubaquatica.com/AQD2/support/help/troubleshooting.htm

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online