1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Script error

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by whitewoof, Sep 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. whitewoof

whitewoof Thread Starter

I have encountered this error while installing a program. Can anyone help me or explain what i need to do to correct it :confused:

Attached Files:

2. mimo2005

mimo2005

installing what program on what operating system ???i am not einstein :),more infos please

3. whitewoof

whitewoof Thread Starter

Sorry :eek: I am running windows XP sp1 and the program I was trying to install was Aquatica Scenery Maker and all I got was this message saying I have a an Error in GLPRO Script. :eek:

I have also run PC Bug Doctor and it fixed some errors but not this one. (????)

4. mimo2005

mimo2005

When I try to run Aquatica 3D, I get a message saying "could not find compatible 3D device"

This error could mean one of the following:

There is no 3D graphics card installed on your computer
    You do not have the latest version of Microsoft DirectX installed
    You do not have the latest drivers installed for your 3D graphics card
    The latest version of DirectX can be download free from the Microsoft web site at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.aspx?url=/windows/directx/downloads/default.htm

For the latest graphics card drivers, go to the web site of the manufacturer of your graphics card where you should be able to download the appropriate graphic card driver.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is Aquatica 3D showing error messages all of a sudden?

If Aquatica 3D is causing errors all of a sudden, it is likely that either one or more of the fish, scenery or sounds is corrupted. If you can identify the last fish, scenery or sound files that you installed then delete it from the relevant folder inside the Aquatica 3D folder which should be located in C:\Program files. If you do not remember the last item or items that you installed, then you will need to uninstall everything and start again.

To uninstall Aquatica 3D

Delete a folder called Aquatica 3D which should be located in C:\Program files
    Delete the original installation files aq3d.exe or aq3d-mbr.exe from your computer
    Download Aquatica 3D again from the Aquatica web site download page
    Reinstall it and unlock it with the same registration name and unlock codes that you were originally supplied with.

check this page maybe the answer is here ,try to delete it and reinstall
    http://www.clubaquatica.com/AQD2/support/help/troubleshooting.htm

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/275227

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice