1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Script Errors and Stack overflow on login to isp

Discussion in 'Networking' started by vikib, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vikib

vikib Thread Starter

Help...I have been getting script errors when I log into my ISP. I have dialup with People pc. When I log online, I get script errors and a Stack Overflow at Line 0: that pops up. I am able to get online so I know my ISP is working. I can log into MSN. however, if I try to open an Internet Explorer window, I get the message Cannot display webpage...error code 12029. After research on the error from work computer, I tried a system restore back to a point before these errors started, which didn't help. I was able to finally log on to IE after I go into tools/internet options/connection and uncheck any LAN settings and uncheck the dialup settings from proxy to automatically detect settings. Then I am able to get into Internet explorer. However, I have to go thru this everytime I reboot. When first logging in a window pops up and says "setting internet connections" so something keeps resetting the system so I can't log in to IE. I have since updated Windows/IE; updated Avast antivirus; updated adaware,spybot, and ccleaner and run them incase of malware or virus which they didn't find anything. What am I missing??

I would appreciate guidance and help....Thanks
    Viki

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/917575

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice