1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Scroll with Mouse Wheel or Scroll Bar in IE and Outlook 2003 Crashes

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by AOCJames, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AOCJames

AOCJames Thread Starter

I have an HP desktop running Windows XP, and everytime I use the mousewheel or the scrollbar to scroll up or down in IE or Outlook2003, the computer shuts completely down. I tried updating the drivers for the mouse, uninstalling and reinstalling them, I tried different mouses, and I can't seem to find a source for the problem. When the system shuts down I never get the "Win XP Has recovered from a serious error" message. Id appreciate any help I can ge>>>>

Thanks
    James

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!