1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Scrolling using Cypress touchpad when fingers reach bottom of touchpad

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Bearspa, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bearspa

Bearspa Thread Starter

We just got a Dell XPS-15z, and, we have questions about scrolling on the Cypress touchpad using the Cypress drivers.

When scrolling down (either one finger or 2 fingers), when you hit the bottom of the touchpad, is there any way for the scrolling to continue without your having to lift your finger(s) back to the top of the touchpad? On other Dell laptops, I have Chiral motion, or the scrolling continues so long as your finger is at the bottom of the touchpad? I tried enabling the "Continued Motion" option just in case that was what did it, but that did not seem to work.

Which brings up another question re what "Continued Motion" does.

Also, is there any manual/help document for this driver either on the internet, or in the software itself?

I looked on the forum and on the internet, and couldn't find any answers.

TIA.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1009078