1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sculptures

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by Coastal, Oct 30, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. Coastal

Coastal Thread Starter

Ooops. Posted below.

2. Coastal

Coastal Thread Starter

Hot Air Balloon.
    Crisp, clean, fresh air. Awesome morning breeze. Nature is wonderful.

Attached Files:

3. Coastal

Coastal Thread Starter

Carved by Matt from Cedar via chain saw.

Attached Files:

4. poochee

poochee

Very interesting!:cool:

5. poochee

poochee

I wish I were brave enough to take a ride. But I have a thing about heights.

6. Coastal

Coastal Thread Starter

Poochee in my younger days I made two parachute jumps. The only way to overcome fear is to just do it. Maybe I was young and foolish, but I had been around those jumping and I witnessed how safe the sport was. Plus I trusted my then boyfriend & later husband. He was my jump master. I was glad I did it. Go for it. :eek: U can do it. (y)

7. poochee

poochee

You are very brave!!

8. dotty999

dotty999 Dotty

brave isn't in my vocabulary:D

9. Coastal

Coastal Thread Starter

Poochee,
    It is not being brave. It is just facing fear. It is training. As a young child I would sit on my front porch and from the military base I would see the parachute jumpers and I wanted to do it never ever expecting I would have the opportunity and when I did I seized the moment and so glad I did. I have not been in a balloon, but would like- too. I must say I will not bungee jump off a bridge or rock. I have my limits. ;-(

10. Coastal

Coastal Thread Starter

dotty999-
    I like your signature. Way to go (y)

11. Coastal

Coastal Thread Starter

Matt said this is his rendition of Rev War Minute Men.

12. Firebreather

Firebreather

That's awesome!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I'll second that! :)

Maybe, this is because I'm not that old..... but what I believe in is that..... You can do anything at any age if you have got enough nerves.
    Though, I never tried an adventure sport myself, I'd like to try them out someday! And I don't care how old I am then! ;)
    Anyone fancy joining me? :D

13. dotty999

dotty999 Dotty

I don't like heights, I get jittery just stepping off the pavement!:p

14. Coastal

Coastal Thread Starter

Its better to conquer when younger. I can say that parachute jumping was one of the best experiences I have ever experienced.I witnessed how safety conscious the club was. Sadly we lost an experience jumper, but it was due to competition over ruled good common sense. I tried water skiing, but never was able to get up...something about all the water rushing at my face and I love swimming. I don't down hill ski, but I do go sleighing. Can't afford to break anything. We can't let fear over rule us. :):D

15. K7M

K7M

I never jumped, but I did have the opportunity to climb a 250 ft antenna tower to change the lamps on the top. A slight breeze and the tower sways about 3-5 ft. Quite a ride. When I went up with a friend he handed me two lamps and he carried two. I asked how many lamps are up there, he said two. I asked why are we carrying four. He then asked me if I would like to climb back down then up again in case we dropped one. LOL. I totally enjoyed that trip up the "spear".It was a 12" triangle with 6 guy wires to support it.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!