1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

SD Card Corrupt

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by nobby190190, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobby190190

nobby190190 Thread Starter

Hi,

I have a HTC One M8 and have just updated to Android 6.0 today. In my haste, I left in the 64gb sd card while it was updating. It now shows as corrupt on my phone and doesn't show at all when my phone is plugged into my pc. I have attempted to see if the sd card shows on another device on a different pc, which it has despite the files not being named correctly. The only stumbling block from that point of view is that I cannot use that pc to get the files from as it is a work's pc. Are there any suggestions as to how to get my files back after this schoolboy error?

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1164691

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice