1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

sd card not recognized

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sumanthsrungavarapu, Oct 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sumanthsrungavarapu

sumanthsrungavarapu Thread Starter

my sandisk 64 gb micro sd card is not being detected on my pc and mobile.its showing up in disk management.but not on libraries.i tried many methods but of no use can any one help me sd prob.png

2. bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522

It's not being shown at all.....what's being shown is your card reader as disk 1 labeled H.

That said.....you say it's not showing up in your phone as well? Are you using the micro SD card in an adapter to use on the PC? Is there a slide lock on the micro SD card?

3. Dtoolman

Dtoolman

Does it have data on it? If so what device put the at there? Phone? PC? or is it blank?

4. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    I had an sd card that stopped being seen by my desktop computer a few weeks ago. Rather than putting it in the internal card reader, I placed it into a USB card reader. I've been able to use it through the reader.
    I have 3 units: two for sd cards and one for micro sd cards.
    sdholder.jpg sandisk--micro-usb-reader.jpg
    Buy a USB card reader and it will probably be recognized.

bassfisher6522 likes this.
  5. sumanthsrungavarapu

yes i am using a sandisk card reader and there are no slidelocks for cardreaders.its showing up in disk management like as picture shown but not showing up in libraries

6. sumanthsrungavarapu

yes it has some data on it .previously i am using it on phone.but now not able to use it in both pc and phone.it's not at all being recgnized.

7. sumanthsrungavarapu

i am using a usb card reader only. its of no use

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1233837

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice