1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

SDcard

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by naughty_vixen304, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. naughty_vixen304

naughty_vixen304 Thread Starter

i bought a SD card for my sandisk model e140 mp3 player but cant get the songs 2 download on it can someone plzzz help:eek:

2. cgesicki

cgesicki

3. RootbeaR

RootbeaR

Try saving to your computer first then save them to your SD card.

4. EAFiedler

EAFiedler Moderator

Hi naughty_vixen304

Welcome to Tech Support Guy Forums!

I have merged the responses to your question to one thread and removed your duplicate threads.

Please do not create duplicate threads.
    Continue replies for this issue here.

Thank you.

5. Jay_JWLH

Jay_JWLH

Well it looks like you should be able to plug the device into your computer using a USB cable, and transfer to and from it like any usual mass storage device. You just have to make sure you get it transfered onto the SD card rather than the player. If you want to transfer the MP3 files onto the card seperately, then you will need a reader to do that independantly of the player. You might be lucky like me and have one attached to your printer, but otherwise you should get a card reader. When you plug the player or the card into a reader, on the My Computer window a new drive should appear. Just get your MP3 files and copy them over to that new drive. Disconnect the drive, and listen to it on your player.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542460

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice