Seagate Hard Drive Prob

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Terror91

System info
EVGA Classified SR-2 Motherboard
EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD 2560MB Video Card
2x Intel Xeon E5520
60 Gig SSD Hard Drive
2TB Seagate Hard Drive
i want to hook up another 2tb hard drive it wont show up in my computer

Im having problems connecting a seagate hard drive this is what shows up in the safely remove option ST2000DL00 39VT166 2TB but it wont show up in my computer i cant figure out the prob

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
Have you checked?
It is only in recent years that new disks sometimes come pre-formatted.

Terror91

not sure how i would check since i cant open it at all i cant see it in My Computer

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
Minitool Partition Wizard is a free disk manager. That should work. If that cannot see it then there is a problem with the disk.

Terror91

Minitool Partition Wizard found the hard drive but im not sure what to do i tried formatting it still cant see it

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online