Seamonkey 1.1

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

laneseda

Hello,

Has anyone used Seamonkey 1.1 by the folks at Mozilla? If you have, what have been your impressions / complaints / etc? Any input will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Lane

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
Hi; I used the "Mozilla Suite" for a long time and it suited my need for a combination browser, mail and "composer"/page editor to a "T." "SeaMonkey" is the successor to Moz, with some improvements, esp. re security. It continues to have all the Moz features. I have had few problems, and the SeaMonkey, etc. Forums at "Mozillazine" are very responsive. By all means take a look!
{redoak}

laneseda

Hello ferrija1 and redoak,

I thank you both for your advice on Seamonkey. I appreciate your input and time very much. I apologise for the delay in replying, this being due, as usual, to yet another of my visits to hospital.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Lane

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online