search engine history

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

blockhead

i cannot delete my previous searches, for example all key words i put in google are visible when i return.

say i want to search for magazine, when i type in the letter m, any previous word or phrases beginning with m are visible.

i have tried emptying my temp folders and stuff like that but this issue is a problem. i just cant delete previous searches, would be nice to be private for all users of the home pc.

jd_957

Banned
sounds like you are in need of the 'crap cleaner' :eek: . a program that will clean the junk for you.

http://www.ccleaner.com/

:p .... for the mods, before you modify post. check the link. 'crap cleaner' is part of the title.....lol

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online